CASSELS & SONS GIFT CARDS
Terms & Conditions
Cassels & Sons Brewery Limited – Cassels & Sons Brewing Co –
- Purchase or use of the Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Gift Card is redeemable for goods and services at Cassels & Sons Hospitality Venues and may not be redeemed for cash.
- The Gift Card credit will expire 12 months following the last top up date. After the Gift Card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited. Click here to check your balance and find out your expiry date on your Gift Card.
- The Gift Card can be loaded with any value between $20 and $1,000.
- The Gift Card may not be redeemed for cash.
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. Any unused balance will not be refunded to the holder on presentation of the card or transferred to a new Gift Card.
- The bearer of the Gift Card may use the Gift Card to make purchases of goods/services from either of the Cassels and Sons hospitality outlets; The Brewery and Blue Smoke. The Gift Card may not be used for any other purpose.
- Gift Cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- The Gift Card should be held in a secure place, as any person holding the Gift Card may be able to use its value to make purchases.
- Gift Cards will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way
- If you wish to return goods to the retailer you purchased them from with your Gift Card it is not possible to reimburse funds to the Gift Card. The retailer will need to provide a refund or credit subject to the terms and conditions under which the original purchase was made at the store.
- The bearer of a Gift Card may not consolidate the balances of several Gift Cards onto a new Gift Card.
- Cassels & Sons reserves the right to cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card programme, for any reason at any time without notice. If this occurs the balance on all valid Gift Cards will be refunded to the holder on presentation of the card.
- Cassels & Sons may vary these terms and conditions from time to time by displaying a notice of change on our website and at each place the Gift Card is sold.
- Your Gift Card may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstances.
- In some cases, it may be necessary for us to collect personal information from you. We will comply with all privacy laws and rules of confidentiality that apply to us. We may make enquiries about any personal information that you provide to us in order to check the accuracy of the information